Beginning as of Woodland Baptist Church in the summer of 1925, God began the work in people's hearts to reach a farming community in Aldine. A small wooden building was moving to a plot of land, donated by J.B. Williams as a memorial to his wife and the church began as a mission under Woodland Baptist Church.
In July 1931, Memorial Baptist Church was established by 25 members. They continued to worship in the original building and in 1951, the first permanent building was built to house the growing Sunday School Ministry. Shortly after, in 1953, the church built a Worship Center and in 1959, added another education building.
God continued to grow His church, and in 1975 a preschool building was dedicated to the church. Shortly after, the Sloan Family Life Center was built and in 1985 most of the construction was complete on Airline Dr.
God continued working the hearts of the members, and in 2003, Memorial began its relocation to 22333 Kuykendahl where it stands today, serving and reaching the Spring community. To God be the Glory, great things He has done.