Participant Registration Online at https://registration.upward.org/UPW67752/add
Volunteer/Coach Registration Online at https://registration.upward.org/UPW67752/volunteer
This year we would like to invite you and your child to participate in our Upward Basketball Program. Upward promotes an opportunity to learn the game basketball in an environment that is welcoming to players of all levels.
Upward is a "participant draft league," this means that it uses an evaluation process to build the teams in balanced way. Because of this system, we can not receive friend request, carpool links or coaching requests. Players will be placed on teams based off of their evaluation performance.
Returning players please read information carefully as there are new rules and formats to our league this year at Memorial Baptist Church.
2018 - 2019 League Information
- Early registration cost is $120
- Deadline for early Registration is 11/16/2018
- Late Registration is $130
- All Registration closes 11/26/2018
- Practices begin January 8th, Tuesday.
- Please note, teams will be assigned either a Tuesday or Thursday Practice time. We will NOT be able to accommodate request for practice days or times.
- Games begin Friday, January 18th for K5 through 2nd Grade
- Games begin Saturday, January 19th for 3rd through 6th Grade
- Evaluations will be for all ages, and you are required to come to one of the nights
- November 27th – 6:30PM – 8PM
- November 29th – 6:30PM – 8PM
- No Evaluation for K5, but you need to come confirm jersey size (No returns or exchanges)
K5 Instructional League Information
- Instructional league for children ages 5 and/or enrolled in Kindergarten
- Teams are CoEd
- Practice and Games are on Friday Nights
- One meeting time per week, part of the time will be for drills and skill development, rest of the time will be devoted to controlled game time.
5th and 6th Grade Competitive League
- Teams will be divided by gender
- Gameplay rules will follow Middle School Basketball rules.
- Evaluations are required
- Participants will be evaluated by officials as they play 2 on 2 basketball for 5 minutes. Please come in proper basketball attire. (This is a new system, please note.)
Team and Individual pictures will be taken during the middle of the season, exact dates TBA.
League Contact Information