Join our fun and competitive Basketball League!
Upward Basketball is a “participant draft league” using a system designed by Upward which incorporates the participant's evaluation process in team selection. We will no longer be able to receive friend requests, carpool links, or coaching requests except coaches' children. Players will be drafted and placed on teams according to their evaluations.
MBC UPWARD Basketball 2019-2020 Season
- Registration begins on October 4th.
- The early registration cost per child is $120. Early registration ends November 3rd.
- The Late registration cost per child is $130. Late Registration ends December 1st.
- Multiple child discount is as follows:
For each additional child registered reduce, the total amount by
Discount for second child - $5.00
Discount for third child - $7.00
Discount for fourth child - $10.00
- The deadline for registration is December 1st.
- We are a parent coached league.
- Individual Sign Ups Only! NO Group or Team Sign-Ups!
- Upward Basketball is for kids ages kindergarten through 6th Grade Boys/Girls.
MBC UPWARD Basketball 2019-2020 Schedule
- Practices begin the week of January 6th.
- Games begin Friday, January 17th and Saturday, January 18th
- We will have 7 weeks of games. The season will end on February 29th.
All players MUST attend one basketball evaluation date! Location is in Student Bldg A, Gym A.
- Tuesday, December 3rd, anytime between 6:00-7:30 PM (All Ages)
- Thursday, December 5th, anytime between 6:00-7:30 PM (All Ages)
Uniforms will NOT include shorts.
Kindergarten is an instructional league format. There will be no evaluation for this grade. Please come by during evaluation times to select jersey size.
MBC Upward Basketball Kindergarten League
- Kindergarten Instructional League is available for those children enrolled in Kindergarten for 2019-20.
- Teams are Co-Ed
- Each week they will have skill development, drills, and eventually a controlled game.
- The success of the Instructional league is based on 2 Parent Coaches per team. Please Volunteer!!!
- There are no evaluations for the Kindergarten league.
5th and 6th Grade Competitive League
- Teams will be divided by gender
- Gameplay rules will follow Middle School Basketball rules.
- Evaluations are required
- Participants will be evaluated by officials as they play 2 on 2 basketball for 5 minutes. Please come in proper basketball attire. (This is a new system, please note.)
Team and Individual pictures will be taken during the middle of the season, exact dates TBA.
Online Registration link: Upward Participant
Volunteer Application link: Upward volunteer