The Women's Ministry of Memorial Baptist Church is designed to reach women of all ages and walks of life. It is an important part of the total church ministry as it seeks to glorify God, create fellowship and relationships, provide spiritual growth and help women to find a comfortable environment. The ultimate purpose of the Women's Ministry is that women might become “one in Christ.”
If you would like to learn more about our Women's Ministry or you are interested in volunteering/serving in its activities, please contact Dana Daigle (281-543-5447).
Our theme is: “Soul Food on My Table”, Jeremiah 15:16
Our mission is:
- To reach women for Christ
- To help women discover areas of ministry where they can serve
- To help women strengthen their relationship with Christ
Several types of activities are offered throughout the year. Please check our online calendar and announcements page for activities.
- Bible Study Classes — September–May
- Soup & Salad Dinner — January
- Friday Night Social Events — February, June, October
- Tea Cup Exchange — April
- Ladies Night Out — Beautifully decorated tables with dinner served by the men of our church. Enjoy special music and guest speakers — August
- Christmas Brunch — November